Verdon Dreaming Video

After long last Simon has produced this little video of me on Tom et je Ris which I sent last year.

I hope you like it!

This entry was posted in News, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

7 Comments

1. Posted 13 February 2012 at 6:59 am by Simon Young | Permalink

Awesome work Monique! what does the name Tom et je Ris mean? for those not so refined or cultured people such as myself!

• Posted 17 February 2012 at 5:12 am by Monique Forestier | Permalink

Hi Simon, I met the first ascentionist, Bruno Clement, after I did the route. He said that Tom et je Ris means Tom and I laugh. He did the route in 2004 when his son was a baby, so I guess it reflects a happy time for him. Happy climbing! Monique

2. Posted 14 February 2012 at 5:05 am by Julia | Permalink

Dear Monique and Simon, a beautiful video and an inspiring climb, well done, and please come back to Spain to finish your projects here :)

I also climb, and actually live in Spain, at the base of Montserrat, the magic mountain, in this kingdom of rock and sun. I hope you don’t mind I embedded your video on my blog (http://uasunflower.blogspot.com/)… Best, and maybe see you in Spain some day!

Julia

• Posted 17 February 2012 at 5:16 am by Monique Forestier | Permalink

Hello Julia, Thanks for your comment. Yes we will have to come back to Spain, sometime soon. Monique

3. Posted 24 August 2012 at 6:42 pm by Susy G | Permalink

Geez I love watching this video! Everything about it is mesmerising.

4. Posted 23 November 2012 at 12:16 am by Michael Doyle | Permalink

Such a beautiful video. Superb, aesthetically pleasing line complimented by a great music track and wonderful climbing. A masterpiece of the genre and the best climbing vid I’ve ever seen.

• Posted 3 January 2013 at 4:12 pm by Monique Forestier | Permalink

Wow! Thank you Michael for your comments. The route was an absolute pleasure to climb and I am very privileged to climb it and realise my dream.